Thursday, June 16, 2011

UITM KAMPUS PUNCAK ALAM


this is my currently university now..huhu
UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA KAMPUS PUNCAK ALAM
22 MEI 2011
ITULAH DATE AKU MENDAFTAR MSUK..HAHA
its so funny when remind..i'm so excited to come here..
i want to start my new life here..
as a human being..
to contribute to my loved MALAYSIA..
may god bless me..amin..

b4 i come here..
i already survey bout dis campus..
haha...so funny..
1st my impression was..
dis university so gigantic..GARGANTUAN..HEHE

take a view of my university...






now...i'm a student here..student of foundation in science..for 1 year..2 sem..huhu
i'm hepi here...although far away from my village ,kelantan.huhu
but i'm redha..huhu..
sometimes...
when i'm alone...
everytim vivid in my mind..
my ayah.ma.abang,k.ngah.k.chik..all my nephew.niece..huhu
semoga korang sihat d'sana..
moga allah memberkati korang...
su syg ma n ayah...
doakn anak mu d'cni..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...